Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Alarm
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
moose man
Hi all can anybody advice me on how to activate the alarm on a ford focus mk1 2001 to see if it working
it as doulble lock and i just wont to see if it working all so central locking is working on its own when in the car is this due to a loose conection on the switches or are thay fitted with a self locking when driveing as i know sum cars do have this option

thanks

moose man
johnH
[quote name='moose man' timestamp='1297584974' post='113923']
Hi all can anybody advice me on how to activate the alarm on a ford focus mk1 2001 to see if it working
it as doulble lock and i just wont to see if it working all so central locking is working on its own when in the car is this due to a loose conection on the switches or are thay fitted with a self locking when driveing as i know sum cars do have this option

thanks

moose man
[/quote]

i did this, as i wasnt sure my car didnt have an alarm even when told it did, as i couldnt find the sensors.

i got in, pressed the lock button on my key once. waited 30secs and opened door from inside...alarm triggered. to deactivate, press unlock on key fob.

hope this helps
moose man
[quote name='johnH' timestamp='1297786667' post='114276']
i did this, as i wasnt sure my car didnt have an alarm even when told it did, as i couldnt find the sensors.

i got in, pressed the lock button on my key once. waited 30secs and opened door from inside...alarm triggered. to deactivate, press unlock on key fob.

hope this helps
[/quote]

thanks for the advice i will give it a try

moose man

Full Colour Version: Focus Alarm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615