Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Noise When Over 70Mph Only?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Dublin Mick
I got a 2006 Ford Focus Sport Automatic, all is fine with it except for when I go above 70mph. Then I hear a noise coming from the front left of the car, it sounds like a breeze is blowing through something, it is not particularily loud and if I have the Stereo on then I wont hear it. Anybody have the same problem or know what it is?
routy22
[font="Arial"][size="3"] hi, im not an expert on focu's but they do have a reputation for been loud of the motorway, at around 70 and over, maybe u feel a cold breeze because ur goin motorway speeds and in this weather cold air may jus be gettin through the air vents some how, it does this on my fiesta i feel a cold breeze when i travel fast so just have to turn up the heater abit, hope this helps [/size][/font]
routy22
[quote name='Dublin Mick' timestamp='1297637064' post='114026']
I got a 2006 Ford Focus Sport Automatic, all is fine with it except for when I go above 70mph. Then I hear a noise coming from the front left of the car, it sounds like a breeze is blowing through something, it is not particularily loud and if I have the Stereo on then I wont hear it. Anybody have the same problem or know what it is?
[/quote]
Dublin Mick
Cheers Routy but I dont think thats what it is, its been ongoing for a while in all weathers and the heater has nothing to do with it in any form.

Full Colour Version: Noise When Over 70Mph Only?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.