Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
BA67
Hi Folks

I'm Andy, have just come back to owning a Ford after a gap of a couple of years. I'm now driving a 51 Mondeo Estate Lx.
Cracking buy, a 2 owner car with full Ford history, a bargain I couldn't miss. Last Ford was another Mondeo but the V6 Ghia X and I missed it!
Bought this new one just for the load space and obviously the reliability of the Mondeo. They are a cracking motor on all counts :D
dezwez
[quote name='BA67' timestamp='1298210026' post='115033']
Hi Folks

I'm Andy, have just come back to owning a Ford after a gap of a couple of years. I'm now driving a 51 Mondeo Estate Lx.
Cracking buy, a 2 owner car with full Ford history, a bargain I couldn't miss. Last Ford was another Mondeo but the V6 Ghia X and I missed it!
Bought this new one just for the load space and obviously the reliability of the Mondeo. They are a cracking motor on all counts :D
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
lufc_lad
Hi and welcome =]

Full Colour Version: Hi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.