Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mondeo 1.8verona
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
al4n
i have just renewed rear shoes but h/brake to high .is there a manual adjustment or have i missed something ? its on an R plate what ever that equates to lol thx
jr30864
[quote name='al4n' post='6479' date='Oct 19 2008, 03:36 PM']i have just renewed rear shoes but h/brake to high .is there a manual adjustment or have i missed something ? its on an R plate what ever that equates to lol thx[/quote]

i had a mechanic replace my rear shoes and 2 handbrake cables and mines is the same onan s plate
mondydriver
[quote name='al4n' post='6479' date='Oct 19 2008, 02:36 PM']i have just renewed rear shoes but h/brake to high .is there a manual adjustment or have i missed something ? its on an R plate what ever that equates to lol thx[/quote]

r plate is 97 / 98. and any manual adjustment on the handbrake will be an adjuster wheel inside the drums on the rear. if it's discs not drums i have no idea...
mon mk3
[quote name='mondydriver' post='6703' date='Oct 26 2008, 05:38 PM']r plate is 97 / 98. and any manual adjustment on the handbrake will be an adjuster wheel inside the drums on the rear. if it's discs not drums i have no idea...[/quote]
hi if i remember i think there is adjuster on the cable

Full Colour Version: mondeo 1.8verona
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615