Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do I Have Heated Seat Elements?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
DaveH28`
Hi,

We have just taken ownership of a 58 plate Focus titanium,

It happens to have quite a few extras on it namely the titanium sports pack, bluetooth & parking sensors
So i looked under the seat to see if it has the wiring for heated seats aswell.

There is an electrical block on the outside(nearest door) of each front seat with a wiring loom connected,
also there seems to be a large plastic housing underneath the seats where the wires then go into.

The thing is, i dont know if this is just how they all are.
Could anybody tell me what to look for and if there is a possibility i may have the parts fitted for heated seats
and just have to wire them upto switches

Thank You
Dave
artscot79
[quote name='DaveH28`' timestamp='1298287104' post='115161']
Hi,

We have just taken ownership of a 58 plate Focus titanium,

It happens to have quite a few extras on it namely the titanium sports pack, bluetooth & parking sensors
So i looked under the seat to see if it has the wiring for heated seats aswell.

There is an electrical block on the outside(nearest door) of each front seat with a wiring loom connected,
also there seems to be a large plastic housing underneath the seats where the wires then go into.

The thing is, i dont know if this is just how they all are.
Could anybody tell me what to look for and if there is a possibility i may have the parts fitted for heated seats
and just have to wire them upto switches

Thank You
Dave
[/quote]

they are all like that incl my mk 1 and no unfortunately all the parts are not there for the heated seats its highly likely you dont even have the wiring into the main loom for it as ford dont add the wiring to put youre own extras on anymore for obvious reasons

Full Colour Version: Do I Have Heated Seat Elements?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.