Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello Everybody
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
welshy46
Afternoon ladies and gents.new to this forum,havent owned a car for nigh on 15 years,been having to much fun on 2 wheels.Just bought myself a little fiesta cost minimised basic transport vehicle as i have sold all but one of the bikes and am getting a bit sick of nearly been killed on a daily basis on the bike.you know what they say if you cant beat them,join them.Cant wait for someone to pull out on me now.there gonna get a fiesta sized hole in the side of there car haha.Anyhoo used to own fords back in the day,mainly fiesta mk1 xr2 and sierra sapphires so when looking for a run about there was only one choice,but there was no vauxhalls going cheap lol only kidding would rather walk than own a vauxhall.i dont take life to seriously,you have been warned. :D
handsomrob
Hi to all ford owners worldwide i am a new member as i have jsy bought a 2001 ford cougar its only the 2.0 ltr model and not been able to drive it a great deal and not sure if i have done the right thing in wanting a change from my trusted beemer 525 i wouod be very interested in hearing all members who have the same model yoiur views and comments are much needed I look fortward to hearing your replies
Kindest regards to you all
from Handsom rob sorry been watching the italian job
dezwez
[quote name='welshy46' timestamp='1298302263' post='115183']
Afternoon ladies and gents.new to this forum,havent owned a car for nigh on 15 years,been having to much fun on 2 wheels.Just bought myself a little fiesta cost minimised basic transport vehicle as i have sold all but one of the bikes and am getting a bit sick of nearly been killed on a daily basis on the bike.you know what they say if you cant beat them,join them.Cant wait for someone to pull out on me now.there gonna get a fiesta sized hole in the side of there car haha.Anyhoo used to own fords back in the day,mainly fiesta mk1 xr2 and sierra sapphires so when looking for a run about there was only one choice,but there was no vauxhalls going cheap lol only kidding would rather walk than own a vauxhall.i dont take life to seriously,you have been warned. :D
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
dezwez
[quote name='handsomrob' timestamp='1298312965' post='115203']
Hi to all ford owners worldwide i am a new member as i have jsy bought a 2001 ford cougar its only the 2.0 ltr model and not been able to drive it a great deal and not sure if i have done the right thing in wanting a change from my trusted beemer 525 i wouod be very interested in hearing all members who have the same model yoiur views and comments are much needed I look fortward to hearing your replies
Kindest regards to you all
from Handsom rob sorry been watching the italian job
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)

Full Colour Version: Hello Everybody
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.