Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bumper Repair 2002
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
mattjd
Hi, I've got a 2002 focus and the rear bumper has broken away from the body on the drivers side (an accident, not me). I've had a look and the bolt that holds the bumper on has broken off of the bracket that holds the bumper on.
I'm thinking that I need to buy a new bumper, is that right?

If so, does the new bumper come with the bracket attached or is it a separate part? The reason I ask is because I have seen some bumpers advertised as including the mouldings and brackets which makes me wonder if some come without these.

Can anyone recommend a good online store where I can a part painted and delivered?

Thanks,

Matt
jeebowhite
Some will come back with the relevant parts, you could visit the breakers and you might find a perfect match for a lot less than you would get otherwise. after a recent accident myself, Ford ordered a painted bumper and fitted it, I think the price was about 190 - 230.

Some may come without the fixings, but not sure of many online stores that will paint it as well...

Full Colour Version: Bumper Repair 2002
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615