Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Focus Spotted(?)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
2011fiesta
Hello Focus owners,

I was leaving my Ford Dealership yesterday after buying a bottle of oil and I'm pretty sure I caught a glince of the back of a brand new focus sitting in their compound behind the forecourt.

Anybody else seen any around? - just the article in todays metro paper on the new focus said it wouldn't be in british showrooms until March

cheers
adzmcp
We have 6 on site and 3 behind service
jeebowhite
I saw the truck dropping off 4 to my local dealer last Tuesday, if it wasnt for my loss of trust with Ford I would have spent more time looking, but I didnt fancy them trying to rope me into a sale!!

They do look nice, but I think they took too much inspiration from the new focus...
2011fiesta
Oh well I might go and have a closer look at one next time I'm passing if they're starting to roll in.

This is supposed to be a world car - do we know if the saloon version will be sold in Britain too?
adzmcp
5 door and estate here only shame as saloon is a good looking car
2011fiesta
[quote name='adzmcp' timestamp='1298481389' post='115531']
5 door and estate here only shame as saloon is a good looking car
[/quote]

Hmm, yeah I think the rear, especially the lights, look much better on the saloon. The hatches rear lights look a little droopy.
adzmcp
The saloon looks like a mini Mondeo we were very exited about it until they told us we are not getting it lol

Full Colour Version: New Focus Spotted(?)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615