Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
kayess
Hi All
Have just joined the club (a) 'cause I thought it might be helpful sometime (B)'cause I've actually got a problem with my radio/cd and (c)'cause I've owned cars for almost 50 years(!), have worked in the car manufacturing industry, and just might be able to help some other poor soul at sometime. I've currently got 2 Ka's (I quite like them) - a 2000 model Ka 3 [soon to be handed down to impoverished son], and an '08 Zetec Climate. Look forward to some camaraderie (once I've managed to negotiate the website - not quite so easy for us older folks not of the computer generation)
Cheers
Kayess
AL-MK6-BLUE
Hi Kayess! Yep! Just like me, older member! I joined yesterday! All web sites are a bit confusing to start off with! Soon find your way round! I think there is a dedicated forum for Radio & electronic problems, if not, brouse the forums for similar problems you are having. If you can't find the answer. Post your own Topic! But make sure you post it under the right forum, otherwise it might get missed! GOOD LUCK!

AL.

Full Colour Version: New Member
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.