Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PIC of MK2 orion
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Classic Ford
cairns88
:rolleyes: Couple of pics of ford orion ghia i picked up 50 thou on clocks and every MOT (old scool) might bring back memories for some old ford heads like me, drove 360 miles after buying no probs (broke down later that night amp on dizzy but now running again no probs :P Old fords dont die they just need more TLC

CAIRNS88
Rhys Adams
[quote name='cairns88' post='6553' date='Oct 21 2008, 07:07 PM']:rolleyes: Couple of pics of ford orion ghia i picked up 50 thou on clocks and every MOT (old scool) might bring back memories for some old ford heads like me, drove 360 miles after buying no probs (broke down later that night amp on dizzy but now running again no probs :P Old fords dont die they just need more TLC

CAIRNS88[/quote]
Hi nice car, I have recently broken my drivers side rear anti roll bar connecting to the rear wheel after hitting a lump in the road and need a replacement part asap.
Its a Ford Orion 1.6 G registration G330 XLT which is 1989 or there abouts.
Can you help at all ?
Rhys

Full Colour Version: PIC of MK2 orion
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615