Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Removing Wood Trim From Dash Focus Mk1
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Mark567
I have a Focus T Reg ghia 1.8, have just purchased the same but X reg, both Saloon. The wood trim in centre of dashboard around the heater controls and stereo is of a dark blackish type wood effect.. my earlier T reg had a nice walnut type colour. Is it easy to remove this part of the dash and swap over?? anyone tried it??? Or will I have to get the chisel out and break everything in frustration!! lol
thanks
btw. I removed the radio tonight, saw 4 screws around the opening, which i removed, but there appears to be something holding it top and bottom.
cressws1
The only screws holding it in are the four you mentioned. There are some plastic/metal lugs that hold it in but it does come out with a bit of force. I've had mine out numerous times spraying it various colours. Hope this helps.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615