Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Water Getting Into My Focus
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
Dazm2020
Hi every one I'm having this problem with my 02 reg 3door focus zetec I opened the boot the other day and seen my amp was covered in condensation so I went home and pulled every thing out the inside at the back and found a lot of condensation on anything metal, the most of the condensation I found was on the inside of the right rear quarter, in seems to be running done the inner wheel arch. I put my hand down inside the rear quarter so I could feel the inside of the sill and that's where the water is ending up and it's all rusty (not good) I don't have a clue where the water is coming from so has anyone had this problem?? or no where it'll be coming from???????

Any help will be great
Thank you Darren
mintalkin
the common water ingress points for the focus are the boot hinges,rear light clusters and the bolts which hold spoilers on if fitted.
Dazm2020
Ok thank you I'm going to look at all the places on saturday in the day light so I can see better

Full Colour Version: Water Getting Into My Focus
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615