Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Water Under Front Carpet 09 Fiesta Zetec
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
orange15
Hi all,

I was hoovering my 09 fiesta zetec yesterday and realised that there was a little water getting pulled through the carpet in the drivers side footwell and the passenger footwell behind the drivers seat.

In the front divers footwell there is a slit in the carpet and on putting my hand through this the floor under the carpet is absolutely soaking. Is this normal? Has anyone else had this problem?

All help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
michmash/eddie
I have not noticed this but ill be checking first thing in the morning.

the build quality and the fit and finish on new fords is not the best to be honest, id check all the rubber door seals etc first to make sure they are ok.

I had this problem with a car a few years ago, stripped the interior completely (had no warrenty left) and then sat inside whilst a mate used a jetwash on the car. It turned out to be a poorly fitted door seal.

saying that, if your car has warrenty, take it back to ford!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615