Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Iphone 4 Audio Display
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Tigger UK
Hi there

I am new to this site and a very proud owner of the fantastic Ford Fiesta Titanium in HOT Magenta, being one for gadgets this car fascinates me, it can do so so much! Driving the beauty is a total pleasure.

One question that I would like to know the answer too if anyone can help is I have the iPhone 4 and the compatibility seems perfect, however a slight bug bare of mine is when I receive a call in the car via bluetooth the audio display comes up with the callers name with the surname first, i,e Smith John, is there anyway that I can reverse that so it show John Smith as when I have family calling, the surname is mainly the same and I do not always want to speak to some of them! :unsure:

I would be so grateful if anyone could put me out of my frustration on trying to figure this out! Overall I am so pleased I went for this car!!!!
fordpartsman
[quote name='Tigger UK' timestamp='1299275442' post='116950']
Hi there

I am new to this site and a very proud owner of the fantastic Ford Fiesta Titanium in HOT Magenta, being one for gadgets this car fascinates me, it can do so so much! Driving the beauty is a total pleasure.

One question that I would like to know the answer too if anyone can help is I have the iPhone 4 and the compatibility seems perfect, however a slight bug bare of mine is when I receive a call in the car via bluetooth the audio display comes up with the callers name with the surname first, i,e Smith John, is there anyway that I can reverse that so it show John Smith as when I have family calling, the surname is mainly the same and I do not always want to speak to some of them! :unsure:

I would be so grateful if anyone could put me out of my frustration on trying to figure this out! Overall I am so pleased I went for this car!!!!
[/quote]

i had this problem and couldnt figure it out either, in the end i just changed the way they are store in my iphone to all the name being in the first name field, i know its not the ideal way to do it but it works

Full Colour Version: Iphone 4 Audio Display
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.