Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Window Problem
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
SuziQ2708
Hi, I have a Ford Focus 1.6 LX 5 door hatch July 2005 model and the driver window has finally packed up after several weeks of knocking when rising and not closing fully! I need a new window motor/regulator but am confused as to which one I actually need. Allen Ford charge 108 + vat just to strip the door down. If I can purchase the part I can get it fitted by a friend. Having looked on ebay I see there are actually two types. One has a multi-pin connector (part no. UADFD4026/27) the other a 2 pin connector (part no. UADFD4022/23). There is a considerable difference in price so I don't want to purchase the wrong one. Does anyone know which type I'll need please?
taffg
[quote name='SuziQ2708' timestamp='1299439978' post='117221']
Hi, I have a Ford Focus 1.6 LX 5 door hatch July 2005 model and the driver window has finally packed up after several weeks of knocking when rising and not closing fully! I need a new window motor/regulator but am confused as to which one I actually need. Allen Ford charge 108 + vat just to strip the door down. If I can purchase the part I can get it fitted by a friend. Having looked on ebay I see there are actually two types. One has a multi-pin connector (part no. UADFD4026/27) the other a 2 pin connector (part no. UADFD4022/23). There is a considerable difference in price so I don't want to purchase the wrong one. Does anyone know which type I'll need please?
[/quote]

the best bet is to get your friend to pop off the door card and identify the pin configuration and also ident the part number off the duff regulator, then you've got no worries! :)

Full Colour Version: Focus Window Problem
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.