Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good Day!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
mercerft
Allo :)

Signed up here after seeing the site on google after searching for some info. I've got a Focus ST170 which I've had for 5 years, looking to sell it now and get a 2.0 TDCI - took one out for a drive yesterday and was impressed :) .

The 170 has 67mm throttle body, kent cam vernier pulley, k&n panel filter, bluefine, miltek exhaust, miltek decat & flexi pipe. It's fully of shinies under the bonnet, got some black lights and lowered a extra 20mm on eibachs, oh got the 20mm Ford racing spacers on the rear too. I think that's about it lol.

I also own a smaller Ford club too, it's been going about 4 years now. Some might recognise me from there.
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
fordpartsman
welcome to FOC :)

Hope you enjoy you stay !
mercerft
Thanks for the welcome guys :)

Full Colour Version: Good Day!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615