Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How much is my car worth?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
LiamB
Hey guys I have D reg Ford Fiesta Popular Plus, decent condition in Red and am restoreing it to standard quality. It has only got 25lk on the clock and the engine mbay is immaculate. It is a small project for me and out of intrest wondered what something like this is worth?
citymariner
[quote name='LiamB' post='6809' date='Oct 29 2008, 09:27 PM']Hey guys I have D reg Ford Fiesta Popular Plus, decent condition in Red and am restoreing it to standard quality. It has only got 25lk on the clock and the engine mbay is immaculate. It is a small project for me and out of intrest wondered what something like this is worth?[/quote]

if you get it into mint conditions i can only see it having a value to the collectors and still it won't be worth that much. you'll never make even close to the money its gonna cost you to restore.

Full Colour Version: How much is my car worth?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615