Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Kid On The Block
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Ciaran.
Hi fellow ford owners, im new to the site believe it or not. :P

Pleased to be here. Hopefully can add to the discussion abit. I own a 2001 mk5 fiesta LX.I Love fiesta's inparticular, hoping to upgrade in the future but you know what it's like for law abiding 18 year olds trying to get insured even with a year no claims.
dezwez
[quote name='Ciaran.' timestamp='1300126569' post='118479']
Hi fellow ford owners, im new to the site believe it or not. :P

Pleased to be here. Hopefully can add to the discussion abit. I own a 2001 mk5 fiesta LX.I Love fiesta's inparticular, hoping to upgrade in the future but you know what it's like for law abiding 18 year olds trying to get insured even with a year no claims.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
sundaybuy
welcome,haha :lol:

Full Colour Version: New Kid On The Block
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615