Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bit Of Help?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
ZetecS08Cosnett
hi there. new to all this
i have a fiesta zetec s 08 mk6. i have an annoying rattling noise coming from the rear of the car on rough ground, like many roads in the uk :) any ideas what this could be? ive chacked my spare wheel, rear seatbelt buckels against the plastic, the parcel shelf, i just cannot think what it could be?

also im looking to make my car a little different, like adding an 's' badge to the steering wheel and to the front grill, 'S' engraved door sills. anybody done anyhting to their car?

cheers
dezwez
[quote name='ZetecS08Cosnett' timestamp='1300383931' post='118910']
hi there. new to all this
i have a fiesta zetec s 08 mk6. i have an annoying rattling noise coming from the rear of the car on rough ground, like many roads in the uk :) any ideas what this could be? ive chacked my spare wheel, rear seatbelt buckels against the plastic, the parcel shelf, i just cannot think what it could be?

also im looking to make my car a little different, like adding an 's' badge to the steering wheel and to the front grill, 'S' engraved door sills. anybody done anyhting to their car?

cheers
[/quote]
heat sheild along the exhaust pipe :)
ZetecS08Cosnett
[quote name='dezwez' timestamp='1300393522' post='118934']
heat sheild along the exhaust pipe :)
[/quote]

how wud i fix this?

Full Colour Version: Bit Of Help?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.