Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help identufying car
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
scorch
hi, my neighbours old house has been renovated and in the process of them clearing out the garden they have found what we believe to be 3 old cars, one of them appears to be a ford of some form, they look like old 1930-1940 cars. we have managed to salvage the registartion plate and a fords hub cap, please can any one help me to find out what the car was as there is quite a bit of the car left, the ford badge is not the complete oval one is seems to have flicks at the ends, it looks like most of the glass is there as well. the reg is PHM 361. i really would appreciate any help. thanks
boxerboi
hi, welcome to the club, i tried finding some information for you, but everywhere ive looked just says the car is not listed, if your really interested in finding out you could take the parts to ford and they could probably tell you.
aztecbandit1
Welcome to the club mate :D

Can you post a pic of the car on here mate? as it may help with ID'ing it :)

Full Colour Version: help identufying car
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615