Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bonnet Lock
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
alan partridge
Hi all, i wonder if anyone can help. I was recently driving to work and was hit on the front end by a piece of wood or something flying off the back of a truck, it didn't do too much damage apart from my front grill, badge and more annoyingly the bonnet release rod/arm which attaches to the bonnet lock. I am having a lot of trouble finding a replacement and was hoping somebody might know of somewhere. Thanks.
artscot79
[quote name='alan partridge' timestamp='1300469213' post='119048']
Hi all, i wonder if anyone can help. I was recently driving to work and was hit on the front end by a piece of wood or something flying off the back of a truck, it didn't do too much damage apart from my front grill, badge and more annoyingly the bonnet release rod/arm which attaches to the bonnet lock. I am having a lot of trouble finding a replacement and was hoping somebody might know of somewhere. Thanks.
[/quote]

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/focus_mk1_bonnet_lock_kit_1513.htm hope this helps

Full Colour Version: Bonnet Lock
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.