Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 56 Plate Focus Lx- Aux Help!!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Mrs Horner
hiya,

Now I don't know if I'm being really stupid? but my 56 plate focus LX has an AUX button on the stereo.... I'm trying to connect my Iphone through it But I cant Find an AUX in point? does anyone know where it it?

also I've seen AUX adapters that plug in to the 12V outlet does anyone know if these actually work? as I'm a bit confused as to how it would work? and If it would work in line with the Aux button?

Thanks in advance for any help :)
johnH
hi, if anywhere you will have an aux port in the glove box...on the top left facing you, in a little recess. if not, you will not have one...i had this, a button but no port. you can fit yourself one if your good at stuff like that.

as for the other ive never heard of them

Full Colour Version: 56 Plate Focus Lx- Aux Help!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615