Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Radio Codes
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
hanni
Hello all, this is my first post on this forum. I'm driving a Fiesta 1.4 TDCI on an o4 plate.The radio fitted to the car is a Ford4500 RDS EON. The problem is when I enter the keycode The display just resets to the start. I have checked that the code is correct but the radio won't accept it. This is the second radio of that model and that exhibited the same problems. Any ideas any one please?

Hannibal
dezwez
[quote name='hanni' timestamp='1300635557' post='119258']
Hello all, this is my first post on this forum. I'm driving a Fiesta 1.4 TDCI on an o4 plate.The radio fitted to the car is a Ford4500 RDS EON. The problem is when I enter the keycode The display just resets to the start. I have checked that the code is correct but the radio won't accept it. This is the second radio of that model and that exhibited the same problems. Any ideas any one please?

Hannibal
[/quote]
Ford Code Entry Instructions

Once the unit has been turned on the display will show ' CODE - - - -'

Press preset [ 1 ] repeatedly for the first digit
Press preset [ 2 ] repeatedly for the second digit
Press preset [ 3 ] repeatedly for the third digit
Press preset [ 4 ] repeatedly for the third digit

To save the code press the [ 5 ] key to accept.

The set should now operate :)

Full Colour Version: Radio Codes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.