Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi New Member
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Jonnlowe
hey im new to this forum the first ford only forum ie been on got my 2nd fiesta zetec the other week hope you can help and i can help others :)peace
DanGull
Hi Jonn, welcome to FOC.

I'm afraid that I've had to remove your for sale post - you need a post count of more than 20 before you can do that, simply to stop one time sellers/poster. If you contribute to the community, it won't be long before you can post items for sale. :D
Jonnlowe
[quote name='DanGull' timestamp='1300734470' post='119482']
Hi Jonn, welcome to FOC.

I'm afraid that I've had to remove your for sale post - you need a post count of more than 20 before you can do that, simply to stop one time sellers/poster. If you contribute to the community, it won't be long before you can post items for sale. :D
[/quote]

ahh ok sorry:)

Full Colour Version: Hi New Member
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615