Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Power Steering Supply And Return Pipes Mk4 Fiesta
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
darmok
hi,
i have a mk4 and the power steering lines have corroded and are leaking, should i buy from a breakers or get new.?

anyone know of good place to buy please.
jeebowhite
[quote name='darmok' timestamp='1300969989' post='119862']
hi,
i have a mk4 and the power steering lines have corroded and are leaking, should i buy from a breakers or get new.?

anyone know of good place to buy please.
[/quote]

Buy used - risk of corrosion but much cheaper price
Buy new - larger bill

Its really your choice, and depends on how handy you are. If you go the breakers you will need to remove them from the car. You could get a very good set of pipes for a small amount of money. Other than that, its really your choice and only you can decide how much money you want to spend on it?
darmok
Thanks,

i went for new as i could not get them in pembrokeshire no scrappers nearby, got them next day delivery from a very helpfull ford dealer in salisbury..

does anyone know where a mk 4 haynes can be d/loaded from other than haynes site.

thank you
jeebowhite
[quote name='darmok' timestamp='1301230653' post='120291']
Thanks,

i went for new as i could not get them in pembrokeshire no scrappers nearby, got them next day delivery from a very helpfull ford dealer in salisbury..

does anyone know where a mk 4 haynes can be d/loaded from other than haynes site.

thank you
[/quote]

You can try and download them but theyre difficult to come by, your better off buying a hardback!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.