Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Would Like To Know How Remove My Cd Player
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
sean1916
hello , id like to know how to remove my 6000 cd rds e-o-n player on my ford focus 02 b reg car....i need to get serial number to enable me to get the code to unlock the player. any help would be much appreciate ,silence is killing me . thank you for any feedback.
btmaldon
You can buy the tool that fits into the four holes (one in each corner) on your unit. Alternatively you may be able to release it with a set of small screw drivers (provided they fit in the holes. Once in these release the sprung clips and you just pull it out.

If you havent got the code, someone on here will be able to provide it if you supply the serial number of of your unit. Best dso this in the Audio/Ice section.

All the best.
jeebowhite
you can buy the keys off ebay for less than a fiver - http://motors-parts.shop.ebay.co.uk/CD-Headunits-MP3-Players-/39754/i.html?_nkw=Ford%20Stereo%20Keys&_catref=1&_dmpt=UK_Audio_TV_Electronics_In_Car_Entertainment_GPS_In_Car_Audio_Players_PP&_fln=1&_ssov=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282&Type=CD%7CRadio
sean1916
thx for replys appreciated

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.