Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mondeo (02) Lost Stereo Key Code
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
bigjimmy464
Hi people

I've just had some work done on my Mondeo and the garage had to disconnect the battery for a while, as a result I now have no sounds to drive to. My stereo is asking for the keycode, I have checked all the manuals and paperwork and can find nothing. Can any of you fine people help me please? My car is a Mondeo 2.0 Duotec (2002 registration).

Here are the details from the side of the unit...

Model: 6000NE
Serial Number: M336452
Part Number: YS4F - 18C815 - AA

Many many thanks of you can help, I'm missing my morning hit of Chris Evans on the drive to work. :o)

James
taffg
[quote name='bigjimmy464' timestamp='1301500251' post='120809']
Hi people

I've just had some work done on my Mondeo and the garage had to disconnect the battery for a while, as a result I now have no sounds to drive to. My stereo is asking for the keycode, I have checked all the manuals and paperwork and can find nothing. Can any of you fine people help me please? My car is a Mondeo 2.0 Duotec (2002 registration).

Here are the details from the side of the unit...

Model: 6000NE
Serial Number: M336452
Part Number: YS4F - 18C815 - AA

Many many thanks of you can help, I'm missing my morning hit of Chris Evans on the drive to work. :o)

James
[/quote]

2920 should sort it :)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.