Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just Bought A Fiesta Zetec 1.4 2010
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
ross1985
Hi my names ross and im new here, this morning my dad wanted to go look at a new car for him and my mum so i said i would go with him, well i was sort of looking for a car but i had a 2005 suzuki swift so was not in a rush but i seen this fiesta 1.4 zetec in black which was exactly what i was after, they offered me a good price for my current car and as my brother is a macanic at the place i bought the car i had a discount, i now have to wait 14 days to get my car as they are going to service clean with the special stuff and put a new tyre on. heres a picture let me know what you think. Oh and it only has 1700 miles on the clock.

AND MY DAD DIDNT BUY A CAR LOL

[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b16/saltash/208230_10150212798610400_575940399_8949717_401gggg6959_n.jpg[/IMG]
alfie t
hello the car looks good i might go for a fiesta next time i change my car bet you cant wait for the next 14 days to pass why does it need a new tyre so early has it picked up a punture oh and welcome to the forum
RCJ
Firstly welcome to the forums! Nice looking fiesta that!

I had a similar trip. I went to the dealer to take my mum to sign something on her car, and walked out alot poorer.... Parents are bad influences
ross1985
The front passenger tyre had a chunk hanging off it he thinks when they drove it in and parked it they caught the tyre, the alloy is ok though, so there putting new tyre on. they said i might be able to have it before 14 days its just they sold a few cars and have a lot to service etc but with my work i do shifts so wont be able to have it early, its not that far from my work so i might be able to pop out of work for an hour to pick it up if i need to. I have not had a ford before, i have had a m reg suzuki swift which was my first car then a m reg vauxhall corsa after that i had a y reg fiat punto it was metalic green but they say a green car in cornwall is bad luck and that car was a woman reversed in to it in a car park then a woman pulled out in to the sde of me and to top it off some kids must of been playing football and kicked it and dented it lol anyway after that i had a 2005 suzuki swift which i do really enjoy driving but i wanted something a bit sporty looking so went for the fiesta.roll on the 14th lol
2011fiesta
Welcome to FOC,

The fiesta is a great car (especially in black :P ), you'll love it
Londongirl8
[quote name='2011fiesta' timestamp='1301856519' post='121405']
Welcome to FOC,

[b]The fiesta is a great car (especially in black [/b]:P ), you'll love it
[/quote]

I totally agree - not that I'm biased because I have a black Fiesta :D

Welcome...
jmurray01
[sub]Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club! B)[/sub]
Busylittle1
Nice car.. I'd wounder why the previous owner got rid of it so soon, when you get the car, check the stee ring... fulllock it on both sides and turn it slowly, and do the same in reverse..
ross1985
Nice car.. I'd wounder why the previous owner got rid of it so soon, when you get the car, check the stee ring... fulllock it on both sides and turn it slowly, and do the same in reverse..

what will i notice if theres a problem when doing that? i think it was an x demo or maybe just a old person. i cant wait to get it now got my insurance sorted so now just got to wait. Only 13 days to wait lol thanks for the replys and hello to you all too.
jmurray01
Sorry - could a moderator please remove this! :lol:
ross1985

whats that about?
RCJ
Ross, he must have double posted or something, he just wants his post removing not your topic, dont panic
jmurray01
[quote name='ross1985' timestamp='1301977811' post='121618']

whats that about?
[/quote]I'll try and explain. I thought you had posted the same thing twice, as the first paragraph in both posts was the same, but really the second one was just you quoting the first post. But I thought it was a double post.

Basically, the moral of this story is, next time, use the proper quote options instead of copy and pasting :lol:
ross1985
i could not find quote button sorry lol
jmurray01
All you have to do is click "Reply" under the post you are replying to.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.