Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Front Grill
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
mikesrob
Hi, I own a focus titanium 16,08 plate, I have seen pictures of the focus zetec s and think it looks good, I was wondering if the front grill of the zetec s would fit onto my titanium and if so where could I purchase one and is it difficult to swap the grills,I have only basic mechanical skills though, thanks for reading my post, looking forward for a reply, Mike.
Lenny
they are a direct swap mate and their currently for sale on ebay uk for 46.22 [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-Focus-Lower-front-grille-insert-to-used-/320682525335?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aaa2b0297"]CLICK HERE[/url], currently changing mine to the same as the titanium :D from the standard black one, i also have yet to figure out how to remove the existing one fitted, when i do i will take loads of pictures while changing and post a HOW TO thread for all members.
Shauno2010
yup direct swap matey!
Lenny
[quote name='mikesrob' timestamp='1301862694' post='121422']
Hi, I own a focus titanium 16,08 plate, I have seen pictures of the focus zetec s and think it looks good, I was wondering if the front grill of the zetec s would fit onto my titanium and if so where could I purchase one and is it difficult to swap the grills,I have only basic mechanical skills though, thanks for reading my post, looking forward for a reply, Mike.
[/quote]
Ive done a walk through guide on how to replace, although some tools are displayed in the pictures only a philips head screwdriver is required to transfer the reg plate, click [url="http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21598&pid=123449&st=0&#entry123449"]Here[/url] :)

Full Colour Version: Focus Front Grill
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615