Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Buckled 16" Alloys????
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Charlotte Dale
Hello Everyone..

After owning my ford fiesta zetec with titanium 16" alloy wheels, I have had two buckled front passenger wheels in the space of 2 months, which they are blaming on poor road conditions. I can understand one buckeed wheel due to road conditions, but not two in the space of 2 months..

Has anyone else had a bad experience with these particular alloys, if so how are ford dealing with it? Are they under warranty?

Thankss

Charlotte
RCJ
[quote name='Charlotte Dale' timestamp='1301948022' post='121565']
Hello Everyone..

After owning my ford fiesta zetec with titanium 16" alloy wheels, I have had two buckled front passenger wheels in the space of 2 months, which they are blaming on poor road conditions. I can understand one buckeed wheel due to road conditions, but not two in the space of 2 months..

Has anyone else had a bad experience with these particular alloys, if so how are ford dealing with it? Are they under warranty?

Thankss

Charlotte
[/quote]

This has been discussed quite often already. Use the search bar and threads should appear.

The basic low down if i remember is:
Ford dont take responsibility unless the car has literally just left the showroom.
Best option is to try and get the council to pay.
DanGull
This topic is effectively a duplicate of a topic posted in New Member Intros - that's not the place for a topic like this, so I have moved that topic to the Fiesta area and closed this one so the discussion isn't split. The other topic contained a poll, here it is...

[url="http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21031&pid=121564&st=0&#entry121564"]Buckled Alloys Topic in Fiesta Forum[/url]

Full Colour Version: Buckled 16" Alloys????
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.