Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Centre Caps for alloys
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Escort Club

I think these are GTI alloys but I don't have the centre caps.

I have looked on auction sites but they don't apear to be the same design.

Does anyone know wher i can get them from or the part number so I can go to Ford?


Hi Iain, If i am right in saying they are mk5 factory rs alloys! NOT the GTi alloys, finding parts for these cars seem to be getting soooo much harder to find for some reason!! hope this helps

Full Colour Version: Centre Caps for alloys
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.