Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
ReeceZetec1.25
Evening all

Names Reece from SE London and hopefully will be the proud owner of a 58 plate Zetec 1.25 tomorrow morning. Changed cars to try to save abit of money seeing as times are hard. Car i own at the moment is a 09 Abarth Grande Punto 155.

Glad to be here!

Reece
jmurray01
Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club! B)
2011fiesta
Welcome,

You excited about tomorrow?
medanum6298
I'm new in here, Hope to enjoy this forum.
jmurray01
How did it go!? :)
ReeceZetec1.25
hello guys

Right change of plane. Im still getting the fiesta but a new 11 plate now instead of a used one. The new frozen white fiesta should be here by next week as it only has to come from the depot.
Have a few plans already, I.e black wheels and the blue stripes. i will also start a detailing thread as I am a bit OCD when it comes to keeping cars clean.

Will keep you updated.

Reece
2011fiesta
[quote name='ReeceZetec1.25' timestamp='1302637873' post='122659']
getting the fiesta but a new 11 plate now instead of a used one
Reece
[/quote]

Even better!!

(I'm obsessed with keeping mine clean too - not to the point where I spend hours cleaning and polishing it like others here, but I do have to have it gleaming)

:D
ReeceZetec1.25
Yea should be here by next week fingers crossed.

It can take anything up too 4 hours for me to clean my car!

Reece
2011fiesta
4 hours! Hmmm, I love London so maybe next time I'm there I'll think on and drop my car off for a 4 hour clean ;)
ReeceZetec1.25
[quote name='2011fiesta' timestamp='1302716868' post='122766']
4 hours! Hmmm, I love London so maybe next time I'm there I'll think on and drop my car off for a 4 hour clean ;)
[/quote]

By all means, aslong am im earning im not to fussed !

Full Colour Version: New Member
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.