Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mk3 Rear Wheel Bearings
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
bigbossowen
hi has any one used the patten part rear wheel bearing??? im looking to buy some of ebay at 75 for the pair but i dont want to buy these to find out they only last 1 year because there Chinese crap (ebay.co.uk item no 140518695340)can you give me your opinion or experiences with cheep wheel bearing. thank keep up the good work
stef123
I would stay clear of cheap bearings, any cheapos that i have bought have never lasted. without going genuine parts, there are some good brands out there
fishpond 47
[quote name='bigbossowen' timestamp='1302423520' post='122329']
hi has any one used the patten part rear wheel bearing??? im looking to buy some of ebay at 75 for the pair but i dont want to buy these to find out they only last 1 year because there Chinese crap (ebay.co.uk item no 140518695340)can you give me your opinion or experiences with cheep wheel bearing. thank keep up the good work
[/quote]

I fitted one last week which I got off ebay and was/am well pleased with it I paid an extra 4.99 for express delivery and it arrived the next morning, I can highly recommed this seller (no connection)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250784933251&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

(I've tested the link, says item sold, so contact the seller if you'r intrested)

I priced the bearing/hub at my local motor factor who I use lots of times and at trade price they came in at 98.00 plus vat.

PS: you need a star socket to undo the four bolts that hold it on, took me about ten mins to change mine.

Full Colour Version: Mk3 Rear Wheel Bearings
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.