Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello From Hampshire
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Forest Ford
Just wanted to say a quick hello. Haven't been a Ford driver for some years, but over the years have earned my stripes with a Ford Popular, Ford Anglia (showing my age now!), a Sierra 4x4, Sierra XR4i, Granada, various Fiestas (lost count!), and in two weeks time will take delivery of a Fiesta 5 door Mark 7. Confess this will be used as a town car/second car, but it certainly looks a cracking vehicle compared to rivals. We'll see. Achieved a very big discount which I am very pleased with, but have some issues which I'd like to talk about in the relevant areas of the Forum. Best regards all...
2011fiesta
Welcome to FOC :)

What colour mk7 you went for?

I bet you'll be counting the days down soon.
jmurray01
Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club! B)
mr pompey
ello there and welcome,
am from the hants area to, as for old school cars, luv erm, next project for me to redo a old school motor,
fishpond 47
Welcome to FOC Mr pompey, not to far from me ;)
Forest Ford
[quote name='2011fiesta' timestamp='1302470943' post='122431']
Welcome to FOC :)

What colour mk7 you went for?

I bet you'll be counting the days down soon.
[/quote]
Went for Moondust Silver, Edge model, auto. I went for the Edge because I wanted steel wheels (unusual, I know), but I intend to get a set of winter tyres and it should be cheaper to buy a set of steel wheels to fit them to - not sure where I will get the wheels yet!
2011fiesta
[quote name='Forest Ford' timestamp='1302686935' post='122715']
Went for Moondust Silver, Edge model, auto. I went for the Edge because I wanted steel wheels (unusual, I know), but I intend to get a set of winter tyres and it should be cheaper to buy a set of steel wheels to fit them to - not sure where I will get the wheels yet!
[/quote]

I have an auto too :)

Full Colour Version: Hello From Hampshire
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.