Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where To Get Factory Ecu Rom For Mondeo 2.0 Tddi (115Ps) ?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
jaygee82
Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anybody knows where i would be able to download a factory mondeo 2.0 TDDI (115 bhp) ecu rom from ?

I have the 90PS engine and after hours of reading have discovered the only real difference is the ECU map (clutch, injectors, fuel pump, turbo are all the same).

So alas i am on the hunt for a 115ps rom (un-adultered) to flash onto my existing ECU, and unlock the power my engine should be producing anyway.

Now i know they check ECU roms for MOT's in the UK - but this car is in Brunei (and anything goes here)

Any suggestions ?
mintalkin
i do not think you can download one from the net, if you could all the tuning companies would be out of business.
jaygee82
[quote name='mintalkin' timestamp='1302533479' post='122490']
i do not think you can download one from the net, if you could all the tuning companies would be out of business.
[/quote]

but thats the thing, i dont want a tuned map, i want a factory map. I know there are opensource tuning projects for other cars (mostly wrx's and evo's) was hoping that i could find a factory map.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.