Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: After Some Normal Fiesta Zetec Wheels
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Wheels & Tyres
bondbill2k2
Hi im after a set in of normal zetec alloys in good condition. Please PM me with details.
OllyMcC
Let me know if your still lookin for these. hopefully ill be getting new wheels soon as i fancy changing up to 17" wheels. i have a 2012 mk7 fiesta zetec and theres no kerbing or damage to these wheels, and if i do manage to get a new set of 17"'s then id be interested in selling the current ones.

cheers, Olly.
johnson13
[color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=3]It'll need to be wheels from the same version of Fiesta.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=3]Wheels are far more different that you think, there is PCD, offset & hub diameter to consider and unless you want to get into having to think about all that, look for a similar Fiesta, try a scrapyard.[/size][/font][/color]

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615