Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello... Again
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Barnsey
Hi guys and girls,
Have been absent from the site for a long while so thought id introduce myself again

names Steve Barnes, but you can all call me Barnsey as according to the email I received regarding the latest meet I'm not the only Steve Barnes here... :D
Drive:- Brand new '11 plated Fiesta Zetec S in Frozen White with all the bells and whistles!
Mods:- Nothing at the moment waiting for funds to get the
Mountune MR155 upgrade!

About me:- I love all fords, to me it's the only car
manufacturer for me! Always have and always will drive a Ford, just waiting for the New Fiesta ST to debut and will probably get that as I'm not keen on the new Focus ST -
unless a 3 door will be made - then I'm stuck!!

That's all from me....
dezwez
[quote name='Barnsey' timestamp='1302977784' post='123158']
Hi guys and girls,
Have been absent from the site for a long while so thought id introduce myself again

names Steve Barnes, but you can all call me Barnsey as according to the email I received regarding the latest meet I'm not the only Steve Barnes here... :D
Drive:- Brand new '11 plated Fiesta Zetec S in Frozen White with all the bells and whistles!
Mods:- Nothing at the moment waiting for funds to get the
Mountune MR155 upgrade!

About me:- I love all fords, to me it's the only car
manufacturer for me! Always have and always will drive a Ford, just waiting for the New Fiesta ST to debut and will probably get that as I'm not keen on the new Focus ST -
unless a 3 door will be made - then I'm stuck!!

That's all from me....
[/quote]

[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)

Full Colour Version: Hello... Again
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.