Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm A Newbie
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
hardy1812
[size="5"][/size] hi all just a quick hello to everyone and it's a pleasure to be drivin a ford again,.,.,.,LOL

have just bought a 02 1.8TDCi 115 ford focus in black with 74000 on the clock

must say it's faster than me pug 306 although i do miss it dearly,,,MAJOR CRYING MODE NOW!!!

but happy with the power ov the focus as i can over take people at will HA HA

have fun people and happy motorin
dezwez
[quote name='hardy1812' timestamp='1303044144' post='123227']
[size="5"][/size] hi all just a quick hello to everyone and it's a pleasure to be drivin a ford again,.,.,.,LOL

have just bought a 02 1.8TDCi 115 ford focus in black with 74000 on the clock

must say it's faster than me pug 306 although i do miss it dearly,,,MAJOR CRYING MODE NOW!!!

but happy with the power ov the focus as i can over take people at will HA HA

have fun people and happy motorin
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
fordpartsman
welcome to FOC :) Hope you enjoy your stay
RCJ
welcome to the club :)

Glad to here you like your focus!

Keep posting :) B)
Lenny
Welcome to the club, if you get a moment post a picture of your new motor, any modifications planned, and also did you check above to boot panel for the fault were experiencing click the bottom of my post for more information,
Mandyb
hiya welcome to fordowners club :) x

Full Colour Version: I'm A Newbie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615