Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aux In My Focus
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Shauno2010
Hi all, just wondering if you could help me, iv recently bought a ford focus 1.8 TDCI sport which replaced my mk6 fez. Iv noticed there is an AUX button on my standard stereo, but cant find no AUX socket? maybe its an extra that i didnt have as im not sure. Cheers in advance for the help
jeebowhite
[quote name='Shauno2010' timestamp='1303122342' post='123337']
Hi all, just wondering if you could help me, iv recently bought a ford focus 1.8 TDCI sport which replaced my mk6 fez. Iv noticed there is an AUX button on my standard stereo, but cant find no AUX socket? maybe its an extra that i didnt have as im not sure. Cheers in advance for the help
[/quote]

The Aux socket is either in the top left front of the glovebox when you open the door, or may be in the centre console. If its not, then like the majority of Focus owners, you have the facility, just no means of using it :P lol, you would then have to wire one in yourself, or work in the red light district for a year earning top brass before you can ask ford to fit one for you :P :rolleyes:
johnH
if you dont have one, you can buy the fiesta kit of amazon for around 25. works with the focus well...i got it myself and fitted it next to the handbrake handle as i already have a switch for my footwells leds where it would normally be.

Full Colour Version: Aux In My Focus
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.