Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fusion 2 Key Programing
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
kv100
Hi all. I've just bought a second hand fusion 2 that only came with one key. The key works the central locking if I turn the key in the lock but not by remote. I checked the battery and found the battery was missing. I have put a new battery in the key but it still wont work. I was wondering if I need to get the key reprogrammed or something? Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Many thanks, Paul.
kv100
Never mind, I've found out myself. just in case anyone else needs to know, here's how.

1:- Sit in your car with all the doors closed.
2:- Switch the ignition on and off 4 times within 6 seconds, you should then hear a warning bleep.
3:- Press and release any button on the remote, you should then hear a conformation bleep.
4:- Switch the ignition to the on position. That's it, your fob should now work to open and close the doors.

Hope this is of some use to someone
Paul.

Full Colour Version: Fusion 2 Key Programing
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615