Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie Here :)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
DiscoSteve
Hi guys

New here and looking for some advice on a possible project (I'll be asking around the relevent sections).

Currently driving a bog standard mk4 Fiesta (1.8d) mainly because I do discos and needed a car that would tow a small trailer lol.

Anyway, now I've got a van I'm looking for a car/project I can keep for pleasure.

Anyway, hello :)

Steve
jmurray01
Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club! B)

The Fiesta sounds good, and change of a few pictures ? :)
xxStarScreamxx
Hi guys

im new to and am currently driving a new shape mondeo 2.0 litre diesel with sports pack, i have to say i alway's favoured Vauxhall vectra's and Cavaliers before that but having had the Mondeo for a month now im completely besotted with it and dont know what i saw in the Vectra i had before shame coz i did like it lol

so thats me lol :lol:
fordpartsman
Welcome to FOC We hope you enjoy your stay :)
DiscoSteve
[quote name='jmurray01' timestamp='1303341354' post='123741']
Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club! B)

The Fiesta sounds good, and change of a few pictures ? :)
[/quote]

I wouldnt shame myself lol. Its a T reg with afew scrapes & dents and 120,000 odd on the clock :o

Full Colour Version: Newbie Here :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615