Full Version: Sony MEX-BT2600 Bluetooth
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Matt_focus_zetec
Sony bluetooth head unit are they worth the money or not

its upgrade time well end of the month and i was looking at a easy soultion of

*getting rid of cd's

*getting a bluetooth headset

*having loads of musi in my car effortlessly

i found this sony cd player that should do it all for me and it was like 89.99 on one site then 99.99 on bass junkies

i have got a mp3 player with built in fm transmitter but its not all that great i tend to get a lot of interferance and shit when im in car not to mention trying to change track watch road then keep interferanc ehappy as its fm based you never get a strong enough wave e.g best to go for 106.00 and up but i find u get everyone elses music which is quite annoying when u have some cool music on

anyways for the 90 do you think its worth it and will it work with my n96 im sure it will as on anthor mobile forum some kid got it to work with his n95 so i imagine it would work with a n96

Matt
warrinm
[quote name='Matt_focus_zetec' post='7426' date='Nov 16 2008, 05:25 PM']Sony bluetooth head unit are they worth the money or not

its upgrade time well end of the month and i was looking at a easy soultion of

*getting rid of cd's

*getting a bluetooth headset

*having loads of musi in my car effortlessly

i found this sony cd player that should do it all for me and it was like 89.99 on one site then 99.99 on bass junkies

i have got a mp3 player with built in fm transmitter but its not all that great i tend to get a lot of interferance and shit when im in car not to mention trying to change track watch road then keep interferanc ehappy as its fm based you never get a strong enough wave e.g best to go for 106.00 and up but i find u get everyone elses music which is quite annoying when u have some cool music on

anyways for the 90 do you think its worth it and will it work with my n96 im sure it will as on anthor mobile forum some kid got it to work with his n95 so i imagine it would work with a n96

Matt[/quote]

They are worth every penny. I had one in my last car and it is fantastic. No messing around with extra wires and microphone like the Parrot systems just plug in and your ready to go. The call quality is excellent as is the aux input and the mp3 playback. I would certainly reccomend this Unit.

Matt
Matt_focus_zetec
Ah thanks mate defo going to buy one of these anyways they look fantastic

cheers

Matt
morty1961
[quote name='Matt_focus_zetec' post='7570' date='Nov 20 2008, 10:44 PM']Ah thanks mate defo going to buy one of these anyways they look fantastic

cheers

Matt[/quote]

Fitted one of these headunitsin my Zetec 2 weeks ago with the autoleads full facia adaptor...great piece of kit...... recommended

Lee

Full Colour Version: Sony MEX-BT2600 Bluetooth
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.