Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Am New
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Bonedoggy
[size="4"]Hello everyone, I am new to this site, I am a new Skoda Superb Driver BUT just got my partner a brand New Fiesta Zetec in Hot Magenta, Will be delivered to the dealer on the 30th of April, She picks it up on the 7th of May, I have joined this site as I use the Briskoda Forum a lot to get answers and ask questions about my car, and I hope you lot can help with hers. As I would like to make some changes to her car when we get it.[/size]
Lenny
[quote name='Bonedoggy' timestamp='1303762149' post='124294']
[size="4"]Hello everyone, I am new to this site, I am a new Skoda Superb Driver BUT just got my partner a brand New Fiesta Zetec in Hot Magenta, Will be delivered to the dealer on the 30th of April, I would like to make some changes to her car when we get it.[/size]
[/quote]
Welcome to the forum mate, when you get the car and a moment post a picture, so as we may be able to advise you in advance of the arrival what modifications have you planned?

Full Colour Version: I Am New
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615