Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Radio LOCKED
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford C-Max Club
strongpajda
Dear members,
I bought C-MAX with autoradio SONY CD132 6CDs, but Its LOCKED...Is there same way to unlocked it without visiting service?

Really thanks Johny

P.S. Im sorry for my English, but Im czech speaking and on fans sites I have founded nothing, which could help me...:(
mintalkin
have you got a code for the radio that you can input? if not look for a serial code on the rear body of the radio and post back.
Mark1971
strongpajda,

Do a google search for "Ford M Serial Calc"

You should be able to find a small program to do this. Worked a treat on mine. If you cannot find it, do as mintalkin suggests and post your serial number here, someone will be able to reply back with a code for you to try
Mark1971
[quote name='strongpajda' post='7477' date='Nov 18 2008, 07:29 PM']Dear members,
I bought C-MAX with autoradio SONY CD132 6CDs, but Its LOCKED...Is there same way to unlocked it without visiting service?

Really thanks Johny

P.S. Im sorry for my English, but Im czech speaking and on fans sites I have founded nothing, which could help me...:([/quote]

I'll try adding it although it may get removed.......
vascodmendes
Hello everybody. Is there a way to get de serial number without removing the radio from the dashboard, using some kind of key combination? I have the same radio strongpajda have. I have the code calculator, what i don't have is the serial number, and i'm i little bit afraid of removing the radio.

Thanks in advance

Full Colour Version: Radio LOCKED
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615