Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Change Temperature Display To Celsius
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
ironhammer
focus zetec 1.8 2008, how can i change the display to show miles AND the temp in celsius. Can set to have either metric or imperial, not a mixture of both.
jeebowhite
With the car stationary, scroll through the trip computers menus you will fidn the setup menu in there, press the button to access the menu, and scroll till you find "units" (I think thats what it is - then you have metric and imperial. scroll down and tick the other one, and there you have it :) - sorry for the vague description and if the menu names are wrong, I have been without the focus for about a month or more, so I cant quite remember them.
shawty1984
[quote name='jeebowhite' timestamp='1304241690' post='125169']
With the car stationary, scroll through the trip computers menus you will fidn the setup menu in there, press the button to access the menu, and scroll till you find "units" (I think thats what it is - then you have metric and imperial. scroll down and tick the other one, and there you have it :) - sorry for the vague description and if the menu names are wrong, I have been without the focus for about a month or more, so I cant quite remember them.
[/quote]

What he is trying to say is he can change to metric or imperial, but it does not change the tempurature. To do this, all you need to do is scroll through till you reach the tempurature reading and once on the screen press and hold the button in till it changes to celcious.
jeebowhite
oops - should have read the post a few times! - That one caught me out before, I spent a few days trying to work it out, resetting the ECU amongst other things!
shawty1984
[quote name='jeebowhite' timestamp='1304495709' post='125646']
oops - should have read the post a few times! - That one caught me out before, I spent a few days trying to work it out, resetting the ECU amongst other things!
[/quote]

Think this has caught a few people out including me. Was scratching my head for a while wondering why it wasn't changing.
ironhammer
[quote name='shawty1984' timestamp='1304514692' post='125679']
Think this has caught a few people out including me. Was scratching my head for a while wondering why it wasn't changing.
[/quote]
cheers thanks for all your help, sorted
Jamy
[quote name='shawty1984' timestamp='1304444268' post='125573']
What he is trying to say is he can change to metric or imperial, but it does not change the tempurature. To do this, all you need to do is scroll through till you reach the tempurature reading and once on the screen press and hold the button in till it changes to celcious.
[/quote]

Just tried this out today and it works. Perfect!!
I almost thought that it couldnt be changed...Thanks for the Info.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615