Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ipod To 6000 Radio
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
LookItsMe
Hi I've recently bought a 53 plate (2004) mondeo and has the 6000 radio installed.
I was curious if you lovely ppl could send me in the right direction on how I can play my iPhone and control it through the headunit/control stalk?
I have the 3.5mm jack in the glove box but I can't control the iPhone whilst driving.
Any help is very much appreciated
Bill Badger
[quote name='LookItsMe' timestamp='1304244310' post='125185']
Hi I've recently bought a 53 plate (2004) mondeo and has the 6000 radio installed.
I was curious if you lovely ppl could send me in the right direction on how I can play my iPhone and control it through the headunit/control stalk?
I have the 3.5mm jack in the glove box but I can't control the iPhone whilst driving.
Any help is very much appreciated
[/quote]

You can't control it. It uses the auxilliary input rather than a dedicated USB or similar, so you're stuck with only being able to control the volume (and even then you will have to preset the volume on the iPod or iPhone for playing music).

I really hope someone doesn't correct me on this, because I've had my car for 6 years now...... :)

Full Colour Version: Ipod To 6000 Radio
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615