Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spare Wheel For 52 Plate 2.0Tdci Ghia
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Portland Bill
Hi all,

When I bought my Mondeo, it had no spare wheel or emergency kit as it used to be a fleet car so I'm guessing it was lost at a garage or something.

Anyway, I'm trying to buy a spare wheel for it but I'm struggling to find what I need. The alloys on my car are 17" and the brake calumets are huge and look like they pretty much fill the wheel. They are original calipers so nothing's been changed, but the only spare wheels I can find on the pit are 15" wheels and I'm just not convinced they'll fit.

Does anyone know exactly what size wheel I need? Is it a space saver or a normal steel rim?

Thanks guys.
Ince
Hi,

I've got a 53 plate 2.0 TDCi Zetec S Ghia, and mine came with a 15" space saver as a spare
Portland Bill
Nice one. Is yours a 5-stud too?
Ince
Yep, all mk3's are, aren't they? Mine's a facelift tho but my brother in law has a 51 plate estate with the same spacesaver spare
Portland Bill
I called into my local Ford dealership who had a look through my handbook and pointed out that mine should have a 125/85/16 tyre on it, so mustn't be the same size. The estates are often different I think anyway, but I guess I'll go with that.

Unfortunate part is I also discovered my MOT expired a couple of weeks back. Bummer!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.