Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fusion Interior Light Relay/circuit
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Fusion Club
d_deridex
Hi everyone, ive thought about fitting wing mirror puddle lights to my 07 Zetec climate Fusion. I've already fitted DRL's into the slots above the FOG lights {ill post some pics].

I am wondering where the circuit/relay is for dimming the interior lights when locked and opened??

Any help would be appreciated.

Richard
d_deridex
As promised the DRL's, LED fogs and HD Main Lights. Currently the drl's are linked to the Side lights but want to tie them into the fuel pump so they come on with the ignition turn.

Richard
zloby
[quote name='d_deridex' timestamp='1304541744' post='125737']
As promised the DRL's, LED fogs and HD Main Lights. Currently the drl's are linked to the Side lights but want to tie them into the fuel pump so they come on with the ignition turn.

Richard
[/quote]

Hi,

can you pls specify model (or whatever info) about DRL's. I have 2010 Fusion and for last 2 weeks i'm searching for apropiate DRL to fit it on same place (above fog lamps).

Thanks

Mario

PS
sorry for bad english (not a native language :) )
d_deridex
Hi I bought them from halfords, had to do some tweaking of the structure behind but not too much. [url="http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_787863_langId_-1_categoryId_165688#dtab"]These are the LEDS I used[/url]

Anyone have any ideas about the interior dimming relay/fuse/circuit location?

Richard
d_deridex
http://www.flickr.com/photos/deridex/sets/72157626692989820/
Jass
[quote name='d_deridex' timestamp='1304290577' post='125307']
Hi everyone, ive thought about fitting wing mirror puddle lights to my 07 Zetec climate Fusion. I've already fitted DRL's into the slots above the FOG lights {ill post some pics].

I am wondering where the circuit/relay is for dimming the interior lights when locked and opened??

Any help would be appreciated.

Richard
[/quote]
Are you speaking about the electrical connection.Then you have to go online for electrical circuits, which will be clearly explained using diagrams.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.