Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Owner
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
TeeTee
Hi everyone, as from tomorrow I will be the proud owner of a Ford Focus Titanium 1.6 2010 reg.

I'm looking forward to learning new stuff on here as this is my first car, and i' looking forward to detailing my car and keeping it looking brand new.
Lenny
[quote name='TeeTee' timestamp='1304450522' post='125593']
Hi everyone, as from tomorrow I will be the proud owner of a Ford Focus Titanium 1.6 2010 reg.

I'm looking forward to learning new stuff on here as this is my first car, and i' looking forward to detailing my car and keeping it looking brand new.
[/quote]
Welcome to the forum, excellent choice in model hope to see some pics when you get it and have you any modifications planned, also before you drive it out of the garage check above the boot panel for rust common fault with the model check my link below
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)

Full Colour Version: New Owner
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.