Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Car Order
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Empire
I have a Titanium on order and is "Built and waiting to be shipped from factory".
Does anyone know:
How does it get from the factory to the dealers (train, ship)?
How long before it is likely to get to the dealers?

Cheers!
Bill Badger
I would estimate 3-4weeks. I was quoted similar last week until the supplying company rang to say that there had been an error and 'my' car had gone elsewhere...... :( :( :( Now it's about 12 weeks, but that may be optimistic because apparently, rumour has it that Japanese supplied parts are getting a bit thin on the ground.............
Empire
Thanks for that Bill. You ain't had much luck with your order at all!

Apparantly mine has been built for over a week so I'm just hoping it gets out the factory before going "elsewhere". I believe they go to Antwerp before being shipped across?? Not sure how long it takes from the factory to Antwerp though?
Empire
Just heard it is "on train to uk" (think via Flushing/Dagenham??). Does anybody know timescale from now to dealer? My dealer hasn't got a date yet. Ta
Bill Badger
A new joke comes to mind - 'How many asylum seekers can you get in the boot of a Mondeo?' :)

Full Colour Version: New Car Order
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615